Friday, February 22, 2013

5 Tips For Drawing

Hey guys this is Ashlyn. I love art. Drawing, painting, whatever. Most of my papers at school have doodles all over them. Here are some tips to drawing that I have figured out while drawing.

   1. Look at pictures of the thing that you are drawing.
You can just google what you are drawing and
push images.
 
2. For drawing things like people or animals, you can look
at Barbies, baby dolls, American girl dolls, or stuffed animals.
 
3. Look for shapes in the thing that you are drawing.
For example, in a rose, there is a half heart shape
like this.

4. Use lots of different things to draw like markers, pens, crayons,

 chalk, pastels, colored pencils, pencils, or charcoal.

5. Doodle alot! The more you practice, the better you get.












 

1 comment:

  1. Great job Ashlyn! I love your post! I will definetely use this info.

    ReplyDelete